In the modern world, everyone has to face the problems in his daily routine life. This problem may be of their job or about their health. Health problem are increasing day by day in people because they do not care their selves. They use the medicine in the case of any disease or problem without asking their family doctor. People should avoid these things because these things can lead them to a big problem in future.
The use of medicine levitra is also a solution of the problem in men. The problem, some of you know about this, is erectile dysfunction. Levitra is used by the people for the treatment of this erectile dysfunction(ED). In this problem the flow of the blood through the penis is less than in the normal condition. Due to this problem a man cannot get a hard and erect penis at the time of sexual excitement. That is why the man does not enjoy the sex with his wife in erectile dysfunction.
If we talk about the normal condition in a man then you come to know that when a man is in sexually excited state, the flow of the blood through the penis increases than the normal flow. When this blood flow increases, man gets an erection that helps him to enjoy sex. If the man is the victim of erectile dysfunction then he should use levitra. Now the question arises is that "How levitra works in the treatment of erectile dysfunction?". Basically when you take the medicine for the treatment of erectile dysfunction, it increase the blood flow through the penis that makes it erect. So you can enjoy the sex with your partner by the use of Levitra.
Let us talk about that man who is already a victim of different problems. Should he use this medicine for the treatment of the erectile dysfunction? Its answer is very simple. If he has high blood pressure and diabetes then you should use levitra. But if he using levitra in these cases then first he should talk to his doctor.
Life is a very precious gift of God. You should take care of this gift. If you will not ask your doctor about the use of levitra in such conditions, it could be very harmful for your life. If you are already using medicines and also want to use levitra, please talk to your doctor in this situation. If you will use levitra with those medicines which have nitrates, it could be harmful for you.
Levitra is available in market in different doses i.e. 2.5mg, 5mg, 10mg and 20mg. The starting dose for most of men is 10mg but you should consult your doctor in using different doses of Levitra. Never take more than one dose in one day. Some people take low dose of levitra because they also use other medicines. If you have a problem regarding liver then your doctor may start you with a low dose of Levitra.
PREVENTION AND TREATMENT OF IMPOTENCE:
1. Avoidance of psychological stress and depression
2. Improvement of sexual and emotional relations
3. Avoidance of smoking
4. Avoidance of excess drinking
5. Avoidance of sedentary lifestyle
6. Avoidance of fat meals
7. Avoidance of carbohydrate rich meals especially fro diabetics
8. Zinc-rich fruits and vegetables such as wheat bran, pecan nuts, brewers yeast, pine nuts and wheat germ
9. Red meat and poultry for zinc-intake
10. Ginseng intake to uproot sexual performance
11. Vitamin-B complex administration and niacin therapy for improved nervous control
12. Vitamin-C administration to reduce cholesterol and increase blood-vascular flow
13. Aphrodisiacs such as garlic and onion aid to increase to libido of men
14. Discussion, counselling and consent with doctor to prevent under diagnosis of the disease
15. Appropriate Viagra, Cialis or Levitra administration in case of positive diagnosis
16. Androskat injection as an alternative to above mentioned PDE5 inhibitors
17. Hormonal replacements such as testosterone supplementation in case of hormonal imbalance
18. Penile suppositories and surgical manipulation of penile structure and rigid penile implantations as last ditch stand
IMPORTANCE OF VITAMINS IN IMPOTENCE-PREVENTION:
1. Vitamin-A : Regulates progesterone, a hormone involved in testicular production of testosterone
2. Vitamin-E : Responsible for adequate production of male sex hormones and sperms and protects sperm cell membrane from degrading thus a potent antioxidant
3. Vitamin-B1 : It is an important factor controlling nervous transmission and neuronal conduction and helps improve stimulation-response mechanisms
4. Vitamin-C: Regulated blood cholesterol level thus improves circulatory process in and out of the penile blood vessels. Moreover, overall body blood pressure is also maintained. A potent antioxidant.
5. Vitamin A: Suppresses estrogen level in males and increases testosterone. Enhances protein consumption for sperm production and manipulated other growth factors.